Enjoy the accessible city of Berlin in the Summer. This 7-night program is organized especially for wheelchair users and shows you the diversity of the metropolis and its surroundings. You will learn more about Berlin on an exciting city tour with a wheelchair accessible minibus/coach including a visit of the Reichstag Dome. 2 day excursions to Potsdam with its park and palaces and to the wonderful Spreewald including a tour on a unique wheelchair accessible barge, a tour on an accessible boat on the river Spree and the visit of an evening show are also part of the program.
You will stay in a central and comfortable 4-star hotel. The wheelchair accessible double/twin rooms are equipped with a safe, minibar, phone, TV, WiFi, toilet with grab bars and a roll-in shower.
Beside the organized program you will ahve enough time for your own ideas. You are free to consult the Accamino Travel Guide for assistance.
This wheelchair accessible program includes:
|Date: 13.08 – 20.08.2017||(8 days / 7 nights)|
|Price per person in double room||1.298 €|
- 7 nights in 4-star hotel including breakfast
- escorted by an Accamino Travel Guide
- City Tour including visit of the Reichstag Dome
- Day Tour Spreewald
- Day Tour Potsdam
- Boat Tour on the river Spree in the city centre of Berlin
- Visit of an evening show
- all tours with a wheelchair accessible minibus/coach
Extra cost/not included:
- Single Supplement: 400 €
- Rate for flights/train trips to Berlin on request
- Personal assistance on excursions (pushing the wheelchair): 250 € for all excursions